Re: LF: Loop TX antennas at VLF?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Loop TX antennas at VLF?
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:53:57 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger

The practicality of pumping 35A into a loop is not an easy task!  Couple this with the stability of most capacitors creates a real engineering challenge for a loop on 9KHz, notE the BW and Q.  Not to mention really low ERP one would get.

This will be an engineering challenge for sure!

73 Scott
VE7TIL