Re: LF: Re: Loop TX antennas at VLF?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Loop TX antennas at VLF?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:51:33 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=bkdf39yLqJ2TtNueUIRfJqWHIKWhck7Cae2GNs5P7N4=; b=hP8Z2ThlBej2jUhAeaRgQChOCQkhf/joQYXkUqSPENhRypHyvaVHkZzoOb8NoRNhb2 IinhDU5o4MoS6qFxK0adocmeedOStF8pwhj4QAJhHG3To9a3DsNJAS3z0Y7n4jHg4EwG RkGnkkmQhd59SoABzhAy7l02V+HbbAWYoJJBQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Very many thanks for this analysis Jim.

It does suggest there is some mileage in this approach.  As you say, with the
Marconi there are many large losses that make it less efficient at 9kHz so the
loop may not be so bad comparing one against the other.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my 2.4GHz handheld (iPod Touch 4g)