Re: LF: FET RDS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FET RDS
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:49:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Minto,

14 nF gate capacity can easily be driven by a IXDD414, at 500 kHz and even at 1800 kHz. I've built a 600W class E for 160m running at 36 VDC (for /p, 3 car batteries in series ;-) ), using 4xIRFP260N. Efficiency is above 90% but mostly due to losses in the coils ( i like to built it compact :-) ).

73, Stefan/DK7FC