Re: LF: FET RDS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FET RDS
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:56:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mal and group!

....."a few in parallel"....

My PA is using a single IRFP260N and if I want to put another one "in
parallel" is it necessary to "decouple" the gates by two resistors (a
few Ohms each) or can the gates be paralleled directly?

I would prefer the decoupling with separate gate resistors but is it
essential?

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard