Re: LF: OT End of the BBC World Service on Shortwave

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OT End of the BBC World Service on Shortwave
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:30:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xHtMYS16XoSm8PfR2tUca4TY7f8P1TKcv1mBELo+idI=; b=OblhSZE8rrJNaxnCpaslfDqS3TI8nevdp1Yhp5iIbIQjsBV1S5072G4tMz8xUzUgW/ oF0xYcyguQ+S9POLnWEQd+l3EgpiZoe0H328Lfve/BA+FYuS8N/A+RM73oYauWEfzm+8 RmdvLn5N35XbIwpxcQjdh82ocz57UVZA6yLW0=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

  Yes there has always been jamming, sometimes very effective and sometimes not.
But in a case like Egypt it is very easy to pull the plug on the
internet in a matter of minutes, erecting a jamming transmitter and
antennas takes a bit longer.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ