Re: LF: OT End of the BBC World Service on Shortwave

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OT End of the BBC World Service on Shortwave
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:27:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Actually, Chris makes a good point. My licence costs less than my daily
newspaper!

In return I get a lot of stuff that my newspaper doesn't give me. For
instance, terrific documentaries and educational stuff. The radio
programmes that I could receive without paying for a licence are superb.
They too I believe are funded out of the licence fee.

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk