Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ - QRT

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ - QRT
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:57:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy, Chris,

there is certainly a good looking trace at 8972 in your screenshot. What is a bit suspicious is that the calibration dash would place it about 1 Hz up, and also that there is another dash appearing at 8998 Hz at the same time.

Wishing you all success for this fasinating work,

Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 2:10 PM

Unfortunately taking that screen grab stopped teh SDR-IQ and I didn't notice for a while.  Anyway, after eventually restarting there is not even the faintest indication of a line at the appropriate spot, which does suggest a possibility your QRSS 3600 signal  was detected.

Look forward to your next transmission - with slower dot period please.

Andy