Re: LF: Re: VLF - G3XIZ - QRT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: VLF - G3XIZ - QRT
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:30:21 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1qcGttzWokneIhKwTPcVKUCsCp7MM2V3aoreadUDfds=; b=hfvEm5w9A1ktBm81AxOYqAcPOg/XKtemhZ1dvJV38Wm6Xdnd5w+pWnDBOd8/Lylo6x Rlhv/Dg11OZuOgg78tCQhGpuRW1PV1KGBiW7u4s+2m7Ac+dyBnADRg7P6WuZsVgVMmqM pDGYDGu81R/MJAdwPV9OL7W7MT2TsX0kq8lOk=
Sender: [email protected]
Chris et al,

As far as I am aware from the screen grabs I had nil copy of G3XIZ today. My laptop PC turned off half way through the morning as my grandson had moved it and the PSU lead fell out. I was only able to put ot back on again after about 45 mins off around 11.30 I think. Also, I was only able to use Spectran rather than Spectrum Lab as I could not make the capture work. This is a simple "finger trouble" set-up issue but I was not able to give the time to sort it because of children and grandchildren QRM (which I enjoy). Thanks for various inputs which I will try as soon a the family-QRM subsides.

I am sure that success will come with high precision frequency setting and stability at TX and RX ends and long duration transmissions, as has been the case with Stefan and others in Germany and Austria.

Congrats on Dennis and Chris for the first cross-band exchange of reports.

73s
Roger G3XBM