Re: LF: WSPR window

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR window
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 01:42:24 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy!

Yes, your suggested solution works fine with TWO different WSPR copies running
and configured for different frequency windows. One WSPR session for TX and
another for RX.

It can also work with just a single WSPR session for TX/RX in split mode but
then either the reported TX frequency or the uploaded spot frequencies will be
misleading if you plan to upload the spots, which I beleive most do.

At least when trying I can not set a TX frequency outside the +/- 100Hz window
dictated by the Dial setting + 1.5kHz. There would have to be a "separate RX"
entry or similar for 100% split compatibility.

BR

Paul-Henrik