Re: LF: WSPR window

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR window
From: "Albert" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:21:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Jay, LF,

I'm not confused but astonished. Lets be glad there is some activity. I fully agree to the comments of John (GM4SLV) This is just what WSPR is designed for. Compared to the classic DX bands we are only active with a few WSPR stations on 600 m. If we keep the tx repetition rate around 30% and stay where possible 12 Hz from each other there should be no problem for the coming 50 years. Within our own continents we will experience the same extreme difference in signal levels. So please lets aim at one global WSPR band.

73, Albert PA0A

----- Original Message ----- From: "John P-G" <[email protected]>