Re: LF: PA0RDT miniwhip in TX?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: PA0RDT miniwhip in TX?
From: [email protected]
Date: 22 Sep 2010 21:30 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all

for input protection I am using one 1N4148 from gate to ground and
another one from gate to the positive rail, both diodes in reverse
polarity, independantly whether the device is a FET or an operational
amplifier.

The capacity added by the protection diodes can be accepted if the
aerial capacity is increased a bit. There will be a capacitive divider
at the input anyway.

No problems with this solution so far.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB