LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:07:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
Reception of Alpha signals around 12 kcs are definitely a good guide only 3
kcs away from the frequency of interest 9 kcs, and I agree about the basic
test of DL antenna and real antenna but information from others is scarce. I
am inclined to think few are capable of receiving radio amateur signals
around 9 kcs and especially if the transmitted signals are flea power like
500 kcs.
Noise floor figures and signal over noise would be useful and its not true
to say everyone can copy the Alpha signals and if so what is the signal
above noise like.
Before I start engineering a 9 kcs station I would like to think someone
could copy my signals otherwise its a waste of time and effort.