LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:33:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mike
I suppose the cheapest wire would be 1.5 mm insulated multi strand elec
house wire. It is heavy and bulky,  another alt would be 1 mm or 1.5 mm
formvar insulated motor wire.
How about using the wire on the reel as purchased put several in series and
maybe even insert some ferrite rods through the centre of the reel.
If you try this let me know how it works.
mal/g3kev