Re: AW: VLF: RX stations in Canada and US?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: VLF: RX stations in Canada and US?
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:29:34 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Locator here is FN15nt.  Thanks for the offer of help in setting up a grabber.
I'll have to get some kind of receiver working
reasonably well first.  I have in the past copied SAQ (very weakly) using a
40-turn square loop (28" sides) with an OP-27 preamp
running into a sound card using SM6KLM's software, but I'd need something
bigger than that for your 9 Khz signal.  Let me see
what I can come up with.

Bill VE2IQ
(06/06/2010 15:06)