AW: VLF: RX stations in Canada and US?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: VLF: RX stations in Canada and US?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:06:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Bill for your quick answer!

You could become an important part of this exciting stuff! What you are writing
sounds really good and promising! Thank you for your interest!

Do you want and do you have the possibility to set up such a VLF grabber so
that everyone can see what you are receiving in the web? You would get all the
help you need for setting up this (if needed).

Pse, what is your locator? And can you describe your RX system? What do you
think about your local QRM situation?

Let's plan to do that contact! If i won't get that special permission for the
300m kite i will buy a 6 kVA generator and will built a suitable PA, hi.

Best 73 and i am looking forward to this project!

Stefan/DK7FC