Re: LF: VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 07:29:23 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Mike

This stuff's beyond what Mal's capable of.... It requires a computer, real engineering ability to use said computer and knowledge of communication technology of the late 20th century...

Good luck dreamers!

73 Scott
   ve7til

Mike.WE0H wrote:
Mal should get going on the band. He has lots of space for big antennas. A 200' tall balloon or kite supported vertical with a kilowatt might propagate a good distance. Where does a guy buy those balloon's?

Mike
WE0H/8

Roger L wrote:
As a matter of interest, I wonder how many people in the UK have applied for a <9kHz NoVs so far since my note about OFCOM's willingness to seriously consider these a few weeks ago? I hope to submit my application this week.

My best attempts and modest power levels are unlikely to result in much radiated power at all, but I'm following with great interest the German experiments by Marcus and others. There is little doubt that some records will tumble when they optimise their systems. Good luck.

73s
Roger G3XBM