Re: LF: VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:38:16 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=u2sG3xr3uYuoaBfoJtZzi+jJVlhN5mhI+0kvPlIqaJU=; b=Zz23jNURK9a7zEeXqGiS/IWV0FXh9hQZ3UOlc89+BOkqYiwmvf7r9nAFRYQhNXELKO coXAiQ+fyhDRtx/psZndenkDd1CRQD1HsW4ToVjhCddjaVI2/rHC9pnv7vBMvmzpvD7c mdSqOmi9DdbbIYmsDBX4UZKvbwQ8/hkHQK7No=
Sender: [email protected]
As a matter of interest, I wonder how many people in the UK have applied for a <9kHz NoVs so far since my note about OFCOM's willingness to seriously consider these a few weeks ago? I hope to submit my application this week.

My best attempts and modest power levels are unlikely to result in much radiated power at all, but I'm following with great interest the German experiments by Marcus and others. There is little doubt that some records will tumble when they optimise their systems. Good luck.

73s
Roger G3XBM