Re: LF: VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:33:24 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bI//EoYtugTSAVNpupo9j3wv3dy+sj6Uw0YdtZmysps=; b=pM9joFwLFmxXHYa6kYPwbQh5AUNKdPed0rC8XOVos1pxmqvfQF6ZOjfoSBD1TcKfRk PJGIym2j+FFcXJoIeSmoFzJqghWs0cdVb8prt6fOIYxzjOrm1uuSqmXkxE8Q91Uuv0IJ SmuD63UiBdh3GUqw6rAZwb87oty3UVGkciBiY=
Sender: [email protected]
Enjoy your trip to Ireland Mal and hope you work some good DX from there.

If you ever change your mind a signal from you on 8.9kHz would be very useful and it would certainly give everyone a good idea what a BIG amateur station might be capable of. If anyone could radiate a 9kHz signal a few 100 kms it would surely be you with your high antennas and proven skills.

73s
Roger G3XBM