Re: LF: DK7FC's 2nd VLF TX test...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC's 2nd VLF TX test...
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:59:50 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Paul, QRSS10 dots means 10 sec radiation then 10 sec pause. Then again 10
sec radiation and so on. I expect when signal was not broaded at the
begining it was Stefan's tuning. After 16:30 as Markus manioned Stefan
planed to change to QRSS120. This means 120 sec radiation, 120 sec pause
and so on. Have you see QRSS120 dots at your spectrogram after 16:30? Or
time of averaging was more then 120 sec? Certanly we should wait for
detail description of a test by Stefan. But some info we have.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Paul Nicholson wrote:

> Markus wrote:
>  > He mentioned he had been attempting QRSS 10 for DF8ZR up
>  > to about 16:30,
>
> The signal was strongest up to 15:00, very narrow bandwidth too.
>
> Then there was a gap until about 15:20 or so, when the signal
> came back weaker and with some spread until just after 16:00.
>
> It is important to know if the tx was CW or keyed during those
> times.
>
> --
> Paul Nicholson
> --