Re: LF: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:23:12 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=aD8EPfeKwZDZeKcS6sROgLKANfU+AshGuf9BQH+JT3Y=; b=FxPnfCBUde/0Wb5BeRGHH5qyxzTf/kSJBQJiwlaydDkY4AvZcTmdcyhQrbr64pMRzE XC2trI+0881PX7hP7DWjzK5izq0whgh18vrr7CGM+C4bdubGPv4hSFkaHuvo/oJp4xkR n5/vLhOBpG5NaYowBTY7fggBS8KqnNYbpO2nU=
Sender: [email protected]
Like the sound of that.

How did you keep common mode interference induced on the power lead
from getting anywhere near the high impedance antenna probe ?

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

This email has been scanned for damaging side-effects by the health
and safety police