Re: LF: Re: Re: WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: WSPR
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:59:12 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Hey Mal

Would you consider firing up a QRSS beacon for a couple of hours before and during your sunrise in the NA waterhole 137778.0Hz +/- 3Hz?

DCF39 has been audible for the last couple of nights and it may be our time to get a signal from EU into the west coast of NA. I'd like to see how the path works while open and see whether there is a possibility of QSO in the future.

Here's your chance at another first...

TU es 73
Scott

mal hamilton wrote:
Two points

Why waste 2.4 kHz when QRS only needs a few Hz with a better S/N ratio.

You agree that a faint trace is visible. If this faint trace was QRS mode only a few Hz bandwidth would be necessary to read the intellegence and the signal/noise would be superior.
G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>