Re: LF: WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:49:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Why do you not use CW to explore LF propagation, this way you get an immediate real time report, no need for database or computer aided devices. Your signal is always strong enought with me for a CW QSO.
What is your problem with CW ?
I do not usually report BEACON acty it seems pointless to me when the station could engage in a realtime QSO.
Mal/g3kev