Re: LF: Re: WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSPR
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:47:20 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Just a note,

The power on 500  is being reported as ERP  due to the  problems with  antenna efficiency ... as for low power I have  seen Rick ON7T decode signals  from my  station with round 250 mW feed  to the  Ae ...

G ..

Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 10:36 PM

In addition to what James has said.

Use of the WSPR site more fully can eliminate a lot of the uncertainties being discussed

If more stations use the WSPR website/database for reporting then more consistency is obtained, or at least the possibility of allowing some calculation and estimates on what is reported.

When reporting then you are asked to keep your tx power low and to enter your TX power in the set up window ,so that we all know what it is. Also on the site there is a section where you can describe your station parameters.

peter G8AFN