Re: !!!Re: LF: Re: E field active antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: !!!Re: LF: Re: E field active antennas
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:02:36 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=N220T3NIBBqgBEcfFolgvHZ2W7leRZQt0jQ8yXaN6z8=; b=XX/i5971XaZmVTmtr3Zh7AB8SiY42dXARIFyjo8huCgRSTQz5NaN/MJuqZPDv2G6f4 qwx0tdr3OHP/cLjkWJuTAkdmW9yFr7IBVFxVaX6rxD/2g18OM5vkCJoJwzcmMrDIwdsa ugmLE+uz3Qx97NWfrIZ5YI/Z5zSjqdeYeXlFo=
Sender: [email protected]
Simultaneous whole band Rx, flat response.  And yes, it must be
simultaneous 2 - 30MHz
By all means come down and sort it out for us if you like. But mine
does the job perfectly.
Was only speculating if the helical winding might make any difference.

Andy  G4JNT
www.scrbg.org/g4jnt