Re: LF: J310 IMD figures

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: J310 IMD figures
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:00:28 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:01:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello André,

Thank you for the Antenna and Propagation Manual link.

In our case we chose 300 Hz <<

I assume this should be 300 kHz. Yes, I agree that IMD-measurements can be tricky. For IP2 I often found level differences for the IMD products F1 + F2 and F1 - F2.

In this specific case, a different value for the 12 pF capacitor, leads to different results. For that reason, I tried the real thing by using BCB stations as signal generators. However, there are no nearby very strong BCB stations here. I will have to drive 200 km to get close to a Dutch MW transmitter site.

Best regards,

Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt