LF: J310 IMD figures

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: J310 IMD figures
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:34:34 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:34:51 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

Thanks to Andre Kesteloo for forwarding the update on the AMRAD active whip design and pleased to see that the CP666 is still available.

Regarding the advice for substuting the CP666 for a J310 and the quoted second and third order IMD figures, I have measured these and found IP2 = + 65 dBm and IP3 = + 30 dBm. At 12 volt the J310 should be biased for 10 -12 mA, excellent for battery operation. These figures are in the same league as for the CP666 and I am tempted to purchase one and find out if there is any difference in practice.

Best regards,

Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt