LF: Re: Beaconing by PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Beaconing by PA0SE
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:17:46 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: LF: Beaconing by PA0SE

To All from PA0SE

I have been trying to copy VO1NA's signal during several nights. Though there were traces of his signal at the beginning of the night and also around dawn, none were good enough for a QSO.

Hi Dick
VO1NA is generally very strong with me most of the time, especially around 0600-0700 when he is active at this time.
If you cannot improve your antenna for receiving, try a remote LF antenna and a repeater like they do in the South of England. I remember one VA station in Canada doing a similar thing a few years ago and his remote antenna was hundreds of miles away from his shack.
If you are really stuck I could try and relay the signal for you on 80 metres.
I am not sure if these methods would qualify for any rewards or count as a QSO.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough