Re: LF: Beaconing by PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beaconing by PA0SE
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:32:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Uwe, DJ8WX wrote:

Hi Dick,
so you did not rcv my screenshot (.bmp 1,2MB) ?

No, I did not.

But maybe it was due to the Mydoom virus. The computer twice said it could not open a message; a report I  never saw  before.  I then let the McAfee antivirus software scan my computer and it detected the virus in the folder that contains the attachments (an advantage of Eudora; attachments are immediately moved to a separate folder so they cannot infect the address book). After emptying the folder the virus was gone.
Perhaps one of the two messages that were not displayed was yours.

But thanks for sending it. I now have enough material for a short article in Electron.  The screenshot from VO1NA is the most impressive one of course.

73, Dick, PA0SE