LF: Re: Beaconing by PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Beaconing by PA0SE
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:40:48 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dick

Your signal was clearly audible at S5 to 6 all the time. You said:
-------------------------------
I have been trying to copy VO1NA's signal during several nights. Though
there were traces of his signal at the beginning of the night and also
around dawn, none were good enough for a QSO.

Although I have had some very good 'grabs' of Joe's signal, particularly at
dawn I don't seem to get as good a signal levels as further north. It might
be a signals to noise thing with the noise cause by the Loran sidebands from
Lessay

Anyway, congratulations at getting such a good signal into VO1

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO