LF: Re: Zobel

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Zobel
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:37:38 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Uwe

I had the same problem with QRSS and have decreased the capacitor to 2.2nF.
This still keeps the worst spikes under control when the PA is properly
loaded and has proved reliable.
It all depends on the construction of your output transformer of course.

73
Dave G3YXM.

----- Original Message ----- From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>