LF: My G0MRF

To: "LF_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: My G0MRF
From: "dj9dw" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:03:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi group,
some might remember my flee for help, as I had bad ringing on T2, high
current and low output. Now I figured, that there was an overlapping in
switchtime. SPSUs use to have abt 48%  dutycycle on each half. I had over
50% on-time on the FETs. By cutting off the schottkys, I managed to get that
thing running. Not yet measured ultimate power, but at 200W in I get
somewhat over 160W out.
What did that teach me? Never trust nobody, not even a schematic, hi.

Thanks to those who tried to help and 73 to all of you, Peter, dj9dw.