Re: LF: VO1NA TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA TX
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:13:23 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jay Rusgrove wrote:

Well that's a fine kettle of fish. I had no idea you were operating in a
special time slot (0059Z - 0090Z). Guess I've been missing out on a lot
of activity! Is there a function in Argo that accomodates this or a
special "alternate time" interface box? I'm guessing an interface box -
but does it go between the antenna and the receiver or the receiver and
the computer? Please send details...

I tried to code time-accelerating functions in Argo, but got a visit from the temporal police, warning me about possible violations of the Warp rules set forth by the space-time committee in 2167 AD. They would fine me for any violations of the laws of physics, expecially for escaping from the light cone. They mumbled something on the lines of "... if everybody would do that,
how could we then control cause-effect relationships ? "

73  Alberto  I2PHD