LF: Re: VO1NA TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VO1NA TX
From: "Hugh M0WYE" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:56:34 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Joe,
What does the Z stand for, is it your local time or UTC ?
Also ... my D2006 SLM has a frequency scale which goes right down to zero,
and then carries on, with the numbers going back up again. I've always
assumed this was negative frequency, however the signals do seem to sound
much the same either side of zero. I shall be interested to see if your
imaginary radiation appears in both positive and negative Hz.

73
Hugh M0WYE