Re: LF: Jason Tests / PSK31

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jason Tests / PSK31
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:12:51 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Mal, LF Group,

At 18:36 22/01/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Dont swamp the QRS operators with 4hz B/W signal around 135.923 plus/minus, this
has happened
before with the 7 level fsk, and is not appreciated. To night there is also psk31
around this freq area.
If its going to be a free for all in this area I and others may as well try ,
Ptor,Packet and SSB.
Either stick to some sort of frequency plan or be prepared for the worst, and dont
forget blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

So I'll take that as a tentative "yes" then? I'll try 135.910kHz +/- for a couple of hours at least starting from 2300.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU