Re: LF: freq: monitor ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: freq: monitor ??
From: "G3YXM" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:43:09 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve, Dave and all.

Dave said

May be a bit different in the remote parts of
France though.

Yes indeed, this is the point I was trying to make. I know a couple of
people who have started on the band with a few Watts and great hopes, only
to have them dashed and give up. I'm just trying to be realistic.
I disagree that 200W is QRO on LF however, it's the RADIATED power we're
interested in, not the amount heating up the garden. Remember that it's no
more difficult to build a 200W TX than a 5W one, you just use bigger bits!

BTW, there's lots of activity on here and little on the band.... anyone want
a QSO?

Dave G3YXM.