Re: LF: Transmitting tests on 137.790

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transmitting tests on 137.790
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:16:34 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Markus:

Frequency is accurate, look there, see following....

It's fine now Larry.
S6 on the meter and exactly the same frequency as before.

137,789.89

As Peter said, it would be great to see your call sign. Can you send it
real
slow, eg. 1 min dots?

See my email to Peter please.  No more Visual CW from here unless a special
event etc.

As soon as we have the path to Europe from here characterized I will send a
highly coded 1 minute per 1.5 bits of info for the first TransAtlantic QSO.
If you want to optimize what I am sending you might need a EVM 56002 board
and 16 bit A-D converter.

Thanks for looking

Larry
VA3LK