Re: LF: Transmitting tests on 137.790

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transmitting tests on 137.790
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:37:51 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Larry
> See my email to Peter please.  No more Visual CW from here unless a
special event etc.

In the UK there is a legal requirement for an amateur radio transmission to
be regularly identified with a callsign.
I guess it must be different in Canada

As soon as we have the path to Europe from here characterized I will send
highly coded 1 minute per 1.5 bits of info for the first Transatlantic
QSO.

We have had difficulty 'characterizing' the Transatlantic path after
monitoring CFH for a couple of months.

If you want to optimize what I am sending you might need a EVM 56002 board
and 16 bit A-D converter.

That should ensure a wide audience!

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO