Re: LF: This and that

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: This and that
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:45:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve

Most recently, it has become common practice by QRSS operators
such as G3LDO to further erode the number of notional CW channels
by operating high power QRSS within the CW segment.  Over the
past month I have heard QRSS for long periods on 136.5 and
136.3.  G3LDO has also admitted to operating QRSS on 136.5 and
136.4.  Last year we also heard QRSS on 137.0 and 137.1 kHz.

I have only operated in the QRSS in the CW section of the band twice in
several years of working on LF. Your e-mail implies that it is my "common
practice". The first time I was 200Hz away from the frequency where you were
calling CQ and the second time there was no CW activity at all. In both
cases there was a reason for doing so, which I have already explained on
e-mail.

I find being repeatedly flamed in e-mail a disturbing and depressing
experiance. I have never known anything like this in over 40 years of ham
radio.
Please stop it.

Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>