LF: Re: This and that

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: This and that
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:05:57 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day Steve,

In common with several other LF experimenters in the UK, I have
four 1W QRSS stations within 200 km of my QTH.

Gee whiz, I wish I had your terrible luck.   It must be tough !!!  Here in
VK we don't even have any LF privileges :-)

C'mon Steve, lighten up.   If your local world is giving you a hard time
there is no need to clobber all and sundry.   Better still, migrate to
Australia as MAL suggested some time back.    We have about one-fifth the
population and probably 10 times the space.   I guarantee I can find you an
outback property that definitely will not have a LF station within 1000km
and most likely no inhabitants except goannas, snakes, emus and kangaroos
within that radius as well.

Steve VK2ZTO