RE: LF: Re: 8270

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: 8270
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:20:35 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, VLF

The "Tricotosa" works nicely. Added a pedal to activate the motor, which is
very useful

I think I used too much double side tape and need to get the kapton to be able
to continue
You are right, keeping the wire in place and avoiding overlapping in two layers
is a tricky job. I'm thinking about adding
a vertical guide with a motorized threaded spindle. Adjustin the speed of the
spindle will be possible to achieve a very nice
winding

Anyway, this is a picture of what I got manually
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh690bq353zzv0m/IMG_20190217_172317_478.jpg?dl=0

There is a lot of copper in this reel. I can start kniting copper head caps
with personalized callsign for QRO operators
Do you need any ? ;-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM