RE: LF: Tricotosa Rotory Table

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Tricotosa Rotory Table
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:43:38 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
References: <[email protected]> <CAKvcm2eoZZOrjQ6zZ6Tx3zxHfahEL6eJ2jrcHELgsVdecfLA2g@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKvcm2fZ6eWSMX+R9gGVR86kv=dEJHx+W1St=bD++q1m0obyQQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA31525C93@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA3152609C@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>