Re: VLF: in VK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: in VK?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 15:16:51 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1549635413; bh=/XlbqbDi/V4VsIoFrfPJ2BDy3kissBMPNUX/QpgxqQk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Hv3AXBe83PoKIEOyUxIL/3bVyMSHKbqRb0Pb99ta/uySPQPh87QQRaGPnsHpKe0lj cLfSEy8kFi7tTDN820vEeCX9Fdvrg0s+1q/nUZdBysLYxW0720n1H0U9/oBSyErR69 Q4mH9fZwtNvOFvV4KaT+0ExRiTQXn6ThsrGM4zAFzJZzXgnzY78H7p2ixw+NLNeufK bElsVud2bSZfd5VgdekGDJCMNPXn+eBsvvlPN6pracTSkBebuwwQb64FhgBtq21O+G fzu7aybX1ipWzasAUpLYueQbgBvGlS/EJoORNtaYpx+jhZBcDMv1vwHR3z5duY+wVX iase8jIAci7dg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dimitris,