Re: R: Re: VLF: in VK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: VLF: in VK?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 20:11:57 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1549480322; bh=8Ngb6oaScELfxb0sK75nkqfN1222SuWUqMhBFFLaJXs=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=gK3KHTNSjW0o8ZEQRwVAzqDGhZEiXEy1KrPCv5yqUpnqw9XZf8R2G6Z/qvs1RKTmc rnMkEsdUKALM5dKGdWgVT1z8TxaWyacpmCgomghPKf7tel4WbUiZFCN/oSLun4QMJY swQasigpgdmFb1iH3gURTh3sw+qlPZCPT8AMQ6B3z3DDvpi6xJi0xd70t5FL2OgGNi 7XlUK3tfxYYonkETSPpxiUpXEdmSA82FH57DiACscPQka5J2bb+apyeDHsTM6ZKkX2 xYrnNhS1lLu8Ykb6NUqaQoXH5prh7lZ8z3jCByd9ICCieqjQWF5j3NZasN7Ww/YT76 ymKny16UQRNJQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marco,

Yes, i totally agree with you :-)
Fortunately i have enough time and money but room, room is never enough if you are as crazy as i am..

BTW i've been on the tree again today until it was nearly total dark. I took a photo, see http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/VLF/20190206_175937.jpg It was below 0 C up there (~ 420m AGL). BUT now my VLF E field is back again so the grabber ( http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html ) has full functionality again. I'm just sitting here listening to the E field with headphones, i like the deep sferics, the bummph and there are some tweaks at higher frequencies.
So now i am ready to receive Dimitris! ;-)

Indeed, Marco, we have our fun, despite the hard life. BTW didn't you want to get started with VLF some time? :-)

73, Stefan