Re: LF: Question: QRM from induction cookers? - Summary

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Question: QRM from induction cookers? - Summary
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:59:49 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1550476789; bh=LPI0AUEii5NDQDx0ezUgYD0bd0ei3JYQ8sM+YeN+FHQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=hNwlJQVOWWMUA6rU6JRtCgR2VodrXnVObJHAzc5gjozxOK+a+pA/5o9wI1ivdULL+ gvCUlFlKeeo1VI+dgySZSkaxf1i+aZwglCuXdHPprdsZVZFUWt0Vx9bjIv9kAlTFtS gFvzQP8C8RJUrJpIVE0bkd9SRXFE6Sz8UCwv2C1gyU2OaqjHzNOHRo67CEGYMw48uY jq0WTPqDi1i17IWNIz8QlL56XqZdmCthZmClFcUUkezil0EPePfAq0Hrxk+dB9gHpd H/5jDd948yNRC5zAS81Q8nLEIrhIjkzvr6OtsK2I6Cu3scV8SAAZqwHYfRn7FWaL5y LuWdH1GB/LRlg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Steffi,

RR. Maybe you can ask for a cooker with a GPS input to stabilise the switching frequency. It also needs a PSK input, then you can send me a message. Hey, i also have a grabber, it is just 175 km distant. If you leave a trace here as well, you can invite me too ;-)

73, GL, Stefan