VLF: in VK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: VLF: in VK?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:02:20 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1549357340; bh=Plg19H+WGq2pvoLKaJtF+wGq7dJuqmyGlODCyArH1nU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=C5b2ZCasocmkSbG9PZ1cGNywP+07A5FHEWZm/6slNaJqAYHorr/v+m9BCr7+HUaMD LQIlg/oF6CvPQuKUVaF+b3hHUkf2BGA7yk6El53yQdHFmkGRky0ugfXEiAv85iJY7O fcgehsRnRBgtpAQtcFIg27vuOyQ0e9gc6ljzYSAcdbYbv6P0t4NDGbFJbERoOn9Lq4 8US6nucbXlE0vgbl+NBLXyscswwOrcvAKgLZLmvxBdREGv4ch1NeTiV6Fsk1OIOc3U uBa/Hk5qPqHrtajPhRf9LHt5z7X/33T2FwISpk1K7xHSe5xaMx0bor7nHVEuYIxl2I wtIuZBfhebZ9Q==
References: <D98C1CCC49324084BCF225E22F521809@DELL4> <1UTCTNxG9H.5T3bfQF3xD0@optiplex980-pc> <[email protected]> <CANA3B6VBpQ0G92wmOniO3GvedBbaOoBuMuFPW1Fs743B8VCvpw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <CAKvcm2f7mY5Z1B5z99Aspv6cTjLeYMymBpB6rJ-VcpzDGvtJzg@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKvcm2cw=WdsSt=0j9vd943pyBs1VaDgqJ0O3V92oXbJ0tPVZQ@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAKvcm2d8PpYeQUyRJ8Kw-0raLwJ_tU8Zqmd-VFqmSJDvajgqnA@mail.gmail.com>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dimitris,