Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2 / VLF in VK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2 / VLF in VK?
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:16:34 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=baJ1urQw3CAPuzzi4B5esjsgg1LQBrZTY/OTzC3Rra4=; b=Kpmpc/gDZqwgMIZ1zDmXUszN9ejAVio4ebuZPfKm309VLp+BtDexfMak1C389X9aP8 bEGHe5JIx54EiNK7S9CvvW+APGhHcMQpiuMoqW1pPf3qRKoAHZqWGdyV5KiNDFuIXBfq HUuqpC1bfx4ouKoNedMyjv5hIZ0QhO9slPWIG0mQGVNIU2SMr4t/6U37KVR+/7xDuQUK 1YzT5bkq21EqkzSWIce58G3pbGofJfBgIxi/whBSnP1Fs0yEg8EKPDtRAVDkm70xuJNO /cI+KlPlge9Iw0p+dsX1etcUpkIn5JXaaize1mSQRA/9QsxbgkFjtKiT34Sg9YdgmylR XAqA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

I am working on both making a portable VLF magnetic field antenna
(tuned) and a transmit antenna which perhaps will be better than the
existing 120 m by 3 m (average height) loop. The resistance of this
loop isn't stellar (about 11 ohm DCR) and half of it is aluminium
welding wire. Anyway, it's there and it is my reference antenna. The
new loop antenna will be better but it is still under construction.
Heavy copper cabling is surprisingly difficult to put up in the air
with limited resources. Anyway, once all that is in place, I will do
some local tests (without rubidium or GPS locked oscillators) and
we'll take it from there. My QTH locator is QF44OX (very close to
QF44nx). I have plenty of space but it's undulating and kangaroos
always make a mess with low hanging wires!

Is there a web page with your 8270 Hz experiments? I'd love to read up
a bit of inspiring material of what others have achieved as it can be
quite lonely doing experiments like that where I am. How much radiated
power have you achieved?

73, Dimitris VK2COW

Στις Δευ, 4 Φεβ 2019 στις 7:57 μ.μ., ο/η DK7FC <[email protected]> έγραψε: