Re: Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:54:35 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5NwfGc1pI17ny9Y4DKMeM37vcvHIoPuvSBCa6BsvxfM=; b=Nu9rDHeaksLnf0m8FRYvUeB2mIEJ9k1dMKoyn7ArKbhEhFSxUjAhTE+qMG+AAy+Avr DEeaAIOcLLt1AjDFuDmM/204i3RL+p7hEqEkCWfyKJu7fZRa+JtApsAL4bG+mIwir5lw pmUxmy8kUJa9XW2tzzAW+xip5f0BEhiTvqyIUSvc4te1fK8hZhPnlBPpG7u0XOWPCKXJ GSg4OEoxh8l9vvYQFuF0AfNQK9YXmBbPg9+9snZAmrRvc0qGEjJp2WKg3hj35TDkkjFW tc8R64bkg1phjq3bnUnAMqU1VnWAOtJKHdrQgN5/Vd6qhXntCpkSM2dJFKZMPyWU4cxO pdHg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I have a few mica capacitors that came from a MW broadcaster, similar
to this one (in fact I have one that it bigger than this one).

Stefan, I think this is probably your best bet and pity you are not
closer otherwise I would be happy to lend you a couple to do your
experiments :-)

https://rustys.net.au/products/large-ducon-transmitter-honey-pot-capacitor

(this is smaller than the ones I have, most are about 1 nF capacitance)

73, Dimitris VK2COW

Στις Πέμ, 31 Ιαν 2019 στις 10:01 μ.μ., ο/η dhchurch
<[email protected]> έγραψε: