Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:50:08 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1542714609; bh=o+BmZU6nDrlbY5QdDKhmuQ7ui9k2DdtbKh4zKrr9L2Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=F9e2uYNkH2hT6WzhJCuzRzqYI3S8k5kfXSAzDsgN4OdwSu/Fw5vx7IwSCdhZsGFTW yDJlXGNChQbXfTP/fZjsESgE4FRqJYnkC5r9tquz0KNRx6BV/isCeEMt/W0kXSsQkP gZ02is1OFpk3qumIhEnwrs3lsI0gAuZZCMeIBCTmkkN+eH/XTwYSdxx7mNYMaCOenJ LGE/8jMvrjRKIauSFjMv/5QQ9IDzDkx/fjrW5h3VMffVkNLxr/s+gDnxODX+eLNqOf cgo3H+KecauhEehTw2SDB4+RP1kGjPFmL7//p40++FcKij1JUW7C8eWBDJTV+FoKU/ cSe6rsZnsPgOg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,