Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 00:09:31 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1542668975; bh=CHImsgl78693u6Xmic9P3WkryeS17WZL4Zs0ThcYXzI=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=BMnJR7R7br3GzMp+yKNEbQUKklKFvhwLLWFvfg8YqaIwAwfEQA+u3C7S0glxCs3t3 ayz+973IKz90IxGLP54qNOaDRROLQeqqBD/KGPxWsn+N809wFsKYUbJxnE1o+DRqy6 T0Q63miyfN9k5X9YBd4Dkxnp0gWxtE8yYlFzqmCfsrSoyjkGL1zuXRHFGE+m7Mjks2 CC0aB+iKcUSJz2G0dPgknJbEZr7uSjMVo7BDT8HpOeQzzP1ViQ+om/JcbYmlccDJMG bt15R4RLVs/lB48leNACMCHBj8fCYw5/RUoLUmyc/vOjZk2fiRHFGtWaGxsmRnFMka BIj0uJsxC7kjw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

EB8ARZ is transmitting as well. Maybe it is good to upload your spots, otherwise he may think that no one is watching at all. If he and other US stns see that ther has been an early decode, it could rise some focus on WSPR/15 again. That's what we need :-)

73 Stefan