Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night
From: ik1hgi Qrss Qrpp <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:56:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=VzCkmI8Ep0Ihf8fH9oChWPbdUrw8y6zBRsz0vMjo30s=; b=mQCz4vtvfKiJgiWBE61Lle4lNy1oeJMkRK1KJoTL4gDmTyk2jfH5kPZlAtwM2BTS79 7U/+z9lEURYQbTOQMvzi4iH8G1B09KvaHYqKIh6oK1DJ2qWKVBkm5b8lavwBtG83dfmN 9mOnZdeOma2LrH9wLQ/4EmdANquIAT+CahdBWwphUV1watINyJPNpfrhJicz4nAbxD5Q AQviS1HYaJfFCQCVTVs1f/Mt0UMvCBn3eFx1E2R4s5ywwj0cYT8NM4ztJnBIs3fGGOlN hQ3UxJujGv3pdOwDX379AoWIcGMfeRMJ+a1KvqB+hkcjPXdRjbGLw3fU3VQp+AAua8FT EujQ==
Sender: [email protected]
ecco se puo ineressare il mio per info sul moldo veloce  3929827281
7 Antonio ik1hgi